Dublin, March 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Baby Products – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global baby products market to reach $15.6 billion by 2026
The global baby products market, estimated at US$11.7 billion in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US$15.6 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% on the period of analysis.
Baby cosmetics and toiletries, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to register a CAGR of 5.6% and reach US$8.5 billion by the end of the analysis period. Growing awareness of hygiene and hygienic products leads to increased demand for baby cosmetics and toiletries.
Baby toiletries represent more than 12% of all baby care products and are currently experiencing faster growth, due to the increasing attention paid to baby hygiene and the growing problems associated with practices unhygienic. The baby cosmetics and toiletries market comprises a wide range of products including baby skin care products, bath products, baby hair care products and other cosmetics and toiletries. toilet.
After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the baby food segment is readjusted at a revised CAGR of 4.8% for the next 7-year period.
The US market is estimated at $1.7 billion in 2021, while China is expected to reach $4.8 billion by 2026
The baby products market in the United States is estimated to be worth US$1.7 billion in 2021. China, the world’s second largest economy, is expected to reach a projected market size of US$4.8 billion by 2026 , with a CAGR of 6.2% over the analysis period.
Other noteworthy geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each forecasting growth of 2.8% and 4% respectively over the analysis period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow around 3.2% CAGR.
Major trends prevalent in the global market include growing demand in organic baby food segment and emergence of numerous online stores as prominent distribution channels. The demand for infant formula is driven by the health and wellness trend across the world.
Growing concerns about possible exposure to toxins and chemicals when consuming non-organic prepared baby foods are a major factor attributed to the rise of organic baby foods. This trend in infant formula is most pronounced in countries such as Canada, Western Europe and the United States.
Baby safety and convenience segment to reach $2.7 billion by 2026
The Baby Safety and Convenience segment includes products, including smart baby monitor, baby cloth guard, electronic stroller, high chairs, smart car seat insert, car booster seat, the collapsible travel potty for babies, among others. Continuous innovation remains crucial for the growth of this market. The United States, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the CAGR of 4% estimated for this segment.
These regional markets representing a combined market size of US$1.3 billion in 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1.7 billion by the end of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing markets in this group of regional markets.
Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to reach US$705.4 million by 2026, while Latin America will expand to a CAGR of 4.4% over the analysis period.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 on baby products
- Cosmetics and toiletries hold the largest segment
- Baby skin care products segment dominates the market
- Post-COVID Skincare Status: Overcoming the Challenges in 2021
- The Baby Food Market Will See Steady Growth
- Baby safety and convenience products
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 305 featured)
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beiersdorf AG
- Dabur International Ltd.
- Danone S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Nestlé SA
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Unilever plc
- Weleda SA
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Despite Declining Birth Rates Worldwide, Innovation and Upscaling Drive Healthy Market Growth
- Birth statistics around the world
- The infant formula market is growing rapidly
- Growing Popularity of Non-GMO and Organic Infant Formula Benefits Market Expansion
- Plant-based infant nutrition is gaining importance
- Emerging Economies Will Give Major Boost to Global Organic Baby Food Market
- Green Themes Preferred by New Generation Parents When Shopping for Toddler and Baby Skin Care Products
- Innovation trends in the baby products market
- Promote trust
- Recent launches
- Rising population of working women increases demand for baby products
- Top 10 countries in the world with the highest proportion of working women in the country’s female population
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6whwbx