DUBLIN, June 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Baby Food and Infant Formula Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities, and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global baby food and infant formula market has reached a value of US $ 42.7 billion in 2020. Looking ahead, the publisher expects the global baby food and infant formula market to show moderate growth during 2021-2026.
Over the years, parents have turned to packaged foods because of the convenience and better nutrition these products offer.
Nowadays, parents are increasingly aware of the impact of good nutrition on the growth and overall development of the child. As a result, they are turning to baby food and infant formula rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates. These products are mainly available in powder form, which can be mixed with water or milk.
Apart from this, due to the growing awareness of consumers, manufacturers are introducing variations of organic, premium and minimally processed baby food and infant formula to increase their sales. In addition, the booming e-commerce sector is also driving the sales of these products, as it improves the convenience of consumers compared to conventional retail formats.
Breakdown by type:
- Milk Formula
- Dried baby food
- Prepared baby food
- Other baby foods
- Milk formulas, also known as infant formulas, are the most preferred type of product.
Breakdown by distribution channel:
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets account for the majority of the total market share.
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific currently represents the largest market, due to a large population in the region.
When evaluating the import and export scenario of the market, it was found that China and the Netherlands are the largest importer and exporter respectively.
The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report, along with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the industry.
Some of these players are:
- Abbott Nutrition
- Nestlé SA
- Danone SA
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
- Kraft Heinz Company
Key questions addressed in this report:
- How has the global baby food and infant formula market performed so far and how will it perform in the years to come?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global baby food and infant formula market?
- What are the key regions of the market?
- What types of products are popular in the market?
- What are the main distribution channels on the market?
- What are the different stages of the market value chain?
- What are the main driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What are the import and export trends in the market?
- What is the structure of the global baby food and infant formula market and who are the major players?
- How competitive is the global baby food and infant formula market?
- How are baby food and infant formula made?
Main topics covered:
2 Scope and methodology
3 Executive summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Baby Food and Infant Formula Market
5.1 Market overview
5.2 Market performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market breakdown by type
5.5 Market breakdown by distribution channel
5.6 Market breakdown by region
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT analysis
5.9 Value chain analysis
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market breakdown by type
7 Market breakdown by distribution channel
8 Market breakdown by region
9 Imports and exports
10 Manufacturing process for baby food and infant formula
10.1 Product overview
10.2 Raw material requirements
10.3 Manufacturing process
10.4 Key success and risk factors
11 Competitive landscape
11.1 Market structure
11.2 Key players
11.3 Profiles of key players
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u4pegu
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets